- Rockwoods International School’s mission statement is to ‘Create global lifelong learners with positive attitude and respecting internationalism’.
- We firmly believe that each child is a leader and it’s on us as educators and parents sharpen that innate ability to take that leader and winner out
- To create and educate engaged young minds that crave for the insatiable ocean of knowledge.
- To inculcate the 4 C’s of 21st century skills: critical thinking, communication, collaboration, and creativity
- To raise empathetic and positive human beings with secular world view who respect the diversities and thus contribute to build a strong nation
- To groom students as global citizens who are not only equipped to take up important roles in the society but also respect the moral values and ethics and preserve our culture.